To whom are you chatting? Is what you're writing genuinely going to make their day better?
4. Don't use blog as a sales pitch
Advertisements do not grow your credibility.
5. Use your audience
What are the questions they ask you time and again?
6. Get to the point
Search engines like 500+ words, but don't expect your audience to read War and Peace.
7. Avoid "that type" of stock image
We can all spot them a mile off; they just come across as insincere and cheesy.
8. Use your resources wisely
There's a wealth of content out there. Add your perspective to the current trends & issues.
9. Share some timeless advice
Not all your blogs need to be time-sensitive.
10. Who are your industry's most respected bloggers?
Get to know them!
Want to enjoy the potential benefits of regular blogging? Please visit the Services page to find out how Writesphere could help.